HOW TO CITY - Summer in San Francisco means an influx of tourists. Here’s a little guide I like to call “how to city”. And, you’re welcome.
1. Don’t suddenly stop or walk in groups abreast in the middle of the sidewalk.
2. Look down, AKA don’t step in poop.
3. Don’t complain about parking. If you’re driving, plan ahead to park in a lot.
4. Make a mental note of public bathrooms and don’t pee in alleys.
5. If you’re taking the subway, plan to stick close to Market Street. Carry single bills and change in your pocket not your wallet.
6. Look up from your damn phone. We don't care to hear your loud phone conversations in crowded places.
7. Carry some convenient crap in a small bag AKA the man purse.
8. Don’t be obnoxious at public festivals and parades. Newsflash – Public nudity is not legal in San Francisco.
9. Newly rich and newly living the city life? We don’t care.
10. In the summer don’t wear shorts and carry a light jacket.